Each year, CFI utilizes over 1,000 volunteers. The success of many CFI programs and events relies on the participation of caring and generous individuals.
Helping hands are always needed to:
- Process in-kind donations
- Sort and file documents
- Enter data into computer database
- Assist with organization and cleaning
- Yardwork or maintenance projects
- Distribute promotional flyers throughout the greater Des Moines area
- Help at fundraising events
- Help with the holiday shop programs
- Assistance with projects or meal preparations at the domestic violence shelter
- And much more!
For currently available volunteer opportunities, please contact the Foundation for Children & Families of Iowa at [email protected] or 515-697-7972.