CFI Mission Movers
Statewide Virtual Event
Saturday, May 15, 2021
9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Become a CFI Mission Mover – register today!
Join Children & Families of Iowa’s Statewide Virtual Walk • Run • Bike Event!
Children & Families of Iowa’s cause is urgent, and your support will help victims escaping violent homes, provide low-income children with affordable child care, and provide mental health and substance abuse services to those in need of assistance.
Please join us in making a difference in the lives of children and families throughout Iowa by donating to or participating in Children & Families of Iowa’s Statewide Virtual Walk • Run • Bike event on May 15, 2021!
The best part of this virtual event is that it is structured around your schedule and consists of activities you enjoy. It is all designed by you!
Be a part of restoring hope, building futures, and changing lives for over 26,000 Iowans annually.
Find out more at http://bit.ly/cfimissionmovers to register as an individual, create a team, or join an existing team.
How do I participate?
Form a fundraising team or participate as an individual.
The best part of this virtual event for many participants is that you get to make all the decisions about how you participate. It is an event tailored to your needs and schedule.
You get to decide:
- How you will participate – walk, run, bike, or do all three!
- You get to determine the route. Use the neighborhood bike path, downtown skywalk, riverwalk, or track at your local gym. The possibilities are endless.
- Your participation shows that you support the work of CFI in the community. The length of time you choose to participate on May 15 is purely up to you – 20 minutes or 2 hours, you make the call.
Make it fun!
- Take your CFI Mission Movers bib template and name your team and decorate your bib, pin it to the back of your shirt while you participate on May 15.
- If you form a team create a theme and carry it through with your group activities.
- Post that you are a Mission Mover for CFI on all your social media. Share with your friends.
- Like CFI’s event on Facebook.
- If you stopped at a packet pick location and collected a yard sign place that in your yard or window the week of the event.
- Tell your co-workers, neighbors, and friends that you are a CFI Mission Mover helping at-risk Iowans get the services that they need. Visit www.cfiowa.org for more information about the programs and services of Children & Families of Iowa. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restoring hope. Building Futures. Changing Lives.
Updated Tuesday, April 6, 2021